Sunday, August 31, 2008

About 24 hours has past

So I kinda think I got most of the profiles set up on Myspace, Facebook (still no friends), twitter and off course here on the blog. You just gotta love Ctrl+c =copy, Ctrl+v=paste if you do not have those down yet, then we need to talk.
So now the whole fight (In my head) what the theme of this blog should be. I do realize that people from Myspace and Facebook(still still no friends :D) most likely are not Mastercam or Solidworks user, but I also realize that most people do not want read what I had for breakfast (toaster strudel). It gotta be something I know a little about, and since there are a lot of great blogs about Solidworks, and not that many about Mastercam I think I would like to go that direction, but still keeping a amount of Solidworks involved.

So a couple of topics I think will show up on this blog.
What is Solidworks, and Mastercam eh?
Just downloaded Mastercam X3, so "Whats New" section sounds appropriate.
I am thinking of asking Alex from www.theswgeek.com if I could take his stapler project and take it to the next level in Mastercam X3.












But this blog is not really attended as a "Lars alone place" So if you do read this blog, please leave me a comment, and at this point in my life no matter what kind of criticism will be taken as positive criticism.

http://www.myspace.com/Lars_Denmark
twitter:Lars_Denmark

No comments: